Sr. Human Resource Manager
About the job
Sr. Human Resource Manager Braintree, MA $75-$100k annually.
Possible hybrid schedule 3days on-site 2 days home.
Specific Responsibilities HR Would Include
- Review employee handbook for regulatory requirements and to reflect our current work environment of flexible schedules and at times remote work
- Maintain compliance with Federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices
- Review and improve our processes for onboarding, hiring and terminating employees
- Help to recognize and resolve workplace issues and conflicts
- Assist in coordinating training within the firm and helping to design and implement tracked training by level and by area of practice
- Assist in managing our performance evaluation process. Identify employees that may need additional training and document their performance and efforts
- Develop a process to communicate and incent high performing employees
- Update job descriptions and responsibilities for all firm positions
- Review pays and benefit surveys within the industry to ensure the firm has competitive pay scales and benefits
Specific Responsibilities For Recruiting Would Include
- Drive the execution of the recruitment process, including, but not limited to, sourcing, creating job postings, reviewing resumes, pre-screening candidates and making hiring recommendations to management.
- Cultivate a pipeline of active and passive candidates for key hard to fill positions.
- Identify creative sourcing and recruitment methods.
- Follow up on leads from current staff members.
- Coordinate logistics and attend job fairs and other employment and networking events as needed.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to our hiring system, including the use of pre-hire assessment tests and interviewing techniques
- Assist with recruiting our interns, new college graduate and experienced staff
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least five years of human resource experience is required
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effecting interaction across all levels of the firm
- Prior experience with working for a professional service firm or a matrix organization is a plus
- PHR certification is a plus
Reasons to Consider the Firm
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, life, disability and 401k match
- Flexible work schedule
- Staff training and development
- Active social calendar including a great holiday party, summer party, softball and basketball games and other events
Please send your resume too: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.