HR and Talent Business Partner
About the job
· Assist with broader human capital projects that impact the larger Weston enterprise or are specific to the plant.
· Utilize Workday as the HRIS (Human Resources Information System), serve as an advocate of the tool and provide adequate training to employees
· Create a robust employee relations program that includes, but not limited to: performance counseling, and coaching the leadership team(s) on appropriate dissemination of company policies
· Collaborate with plant leadership to create a sustainable organizational design
· Refine and engage the bakery to execute a proactive hourly and skilled trade recruiting program
· Work with the Talent Acquisition team, as business partner, to fill all salaried roles. The HR Delivery Partner will play a role in workforce planning and engaging the right resources (especially for ramp ups and critical hiring)
· Establish a training and development program that equips employees with the necessary professional skills
· Coordinate with the Talent Management COE to deliver, and facilitate as needed, performance management ventures to foster professional growth and internal promotion
· Lead and oversee all new-employee onboarding activities and partner with the US benefits team on escalated employee benefits issues
· Partner with the EH&S team to regarding safety procedures, OSHA compliance, and worker’s compensation
· Complete governmental and company HR reporting requirements
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree from accredited University or College
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred
Skills and Ability requirements
- 5 years of HR experience in warehouse/logistics envisorment required.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and understanding of employment laws, including FMLA, ADA, FLSA, ERISA, COBRA/HIPPA and others.
- Must have strong knowledge of OSHA regulations and recordkeeping requirements.
- Be capable of administering benefit program at a local level including Health, disability, workers compensation and return to work programs.
- Non-union, multi-cultural production/manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bilingual communication skills (English/Spanish) are preferred but not required.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize the workload, meet deadlines, and work effectively with minimal direction.
- Possess solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to adapt well to change.
- Demonstrated computer skills in MS Office applications.
- Ability to work closely with others in a cross functional team atmosphere.
Your application has been successfully submitted.