Client Recruitment Manager
About the job
The Client Delivery Manager serves as the primary client contact for our Enterprise programs, as well as the initial escalation point for any client questions and concerns. Through cooperation, ingenuity, and teamwork, the Client Delivery Manager is responsible for aligning themselves with our client’s business objectives and creating a collaborative partnership. Depending on program size and scope, the Client Delivery Manager may lead a team of Client Delivery Supervisors.
What you’ll be doing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in alignment with Strategic Delivery Manager/Strategic Program Manager and vertical teams to ensure clear understanding of the client’s business, staffing needs, culture and program expectations
- Assist with the creation, implementation and execution of robust recruitment plans to meet the hiring needs of the client
- Facilitate regular communication with the vertical teams regarding open opportunities, client fulfillment requests/priorities, attrition trends and other pertinent metrics
- Assist with identifying, sourcing and screening top quality candidates for open opportunities within the client program, as needed
- Ensures positive onboarding and orientation experience for all associates
- Completes associate check-ins and reviews based on Roadbook timelines
- Maintains and updates candidate records in tracking database
- Associate Care and Satisfaction:
- Serve as a single point of contact for associate inquiries – addressing all inquiries and escalating, as appropriate
- Position candidates/associates for success on assignment, including the completion of Adecco and client onboarding requirements, orientation, etc.
- Develop associate engagement programs to bolster the Adecco/associate relationship and improve satisfaction and retention
- Foster continuous associate satisfaction through formal and informal feedback and develop and execute action plans, as needed, to address opportunities for improvement
- Champion the team’s vision by upholding the required standards of behavior and attitude – Associate- and client-facing
- Onsite or Near Site Program Support:
- Create and develop effective working relationships with key client contacts (e.g. HR, Operations)
- Adopt and demonstrate the Group’s and client’s core values in the delivery of client-centric service
- Continuously strive for innovation through enhanced processes, policies and procedures – while meeting established KPIs and SLAs
- Achieve and maintain high levels of client satisfaction – exhibited through client surveys and business reviews
- Gain full understanding of the Roadbook and utilize it as a resource to strengthen the Adecco/client relationship
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two to five years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry preferred
- Must have a proven track record – measured by customer satisfaction service levels, increased responsibilities and successful working relationships with colleagues and management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills – both in a one-on-one setting and in a group setting
- Ability to successfully manage a recruitment team in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Adept at establishing and managing to KPIs and SLAs
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks
- In-depth knowledge of current recruiting practices compliant with federal and state laws and Company policies
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and ability to learn new software are required
Specific duties and responsibilities may vary slightly between onsite/hubsite programs based upon the depth of staff needed to support a specific program.
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Your application has been successfully submitted.