Recruitment Marketing Manager
About the job
If you're looking to be placed with one of Robert Half's clients in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance industry, you should apply for this Recruitment Marketing Manager position. If you are experienced, knowledgeable, and interested in Recruitment Marketing Manager roles, this opportunity might be the place for you to display your understanding of the ins and outs of marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution. You can shine in this role, if you can make decisions, get the job done, and be good with people and details—all while keeping tight control over the bottom line. The Recruitment Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the talent funnel from awareness, interest, and application - ultimately resulting in interviews and fueling offers. Shape and execute recruitment marketing campaigns to promote the employee value proposition and enhance employer branding to attract talent and generate applications. The ideal candidate will be a big-picture person thinking around employment brand strategy as well as hands-on tactical work building and executing the cross-channel campaigns.
This position does not involve any actual candidate recruiting, just marketing the company to the candidate market.
What You Get To Do Every Single Day
- Concept and implement omni-channel marketing plans to support recruiting goals, working closely with corporate marketing and talent acquisition teams to establish and maintain consistent brand messaging.
- Conduct market research to identify hard-to-hire markets as well as emerging trends across marketing, branding and recruitment, incorporating best practices to improve recruitment efforts.
- Craft messaging and content for marketing campaigns to promote employment opportunities, culture, and DEI initiatives across web and social channels partnering with in-house creative to develop unique storytelling content.
- Measure and optimize candidate engagement across campaigns and channel metrics to identify trends and form recommendations to improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals including conversion rate, cost per hire, time to fill and client satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or similar field.
- 5+ years of experience in either marketing or recruiting (with some digital marketing experience)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form strong relationships and work on cross-functional teams.
- Experience creating and executing multi-channel digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Experience writing persona-based content for marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience creating and executing paid social campaigns
- Strong knowledge of "digital tech" talent marketing including sourcing channels, recruitment marketing tools, best practices and trends
- Previous experience with Phenom People CRM and Adobe Creative Suite
- Innovation starts with people.®
- Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
- Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
- Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
- © 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.