Executive Recruiting Program Manager, Diversity Equity and Inclusion
About the job
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Ann Arbor, MI, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Durham, NC, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington, DC, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in Program Management.
- 4 years of experience managing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programs and/or programs related to executive recruiting.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve complex challenges with staffing teams and internal clients.
- Ability to analyze, communicate, and work on a team to drive towards a shared goal.
- Ability to design creative strategies and challenge the status quo.
- Ability to build productive partnerships with leaders.
- Excellent consultative and influencing skills.
About The Job
As an Executive Recruiting Program Manager, you will work within the broader Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team in Global Recruiting, specifically the Hiring Equity Strategy and Programs team. This team leads and executes partnerships, strategies, and programs that enable the design, execution, and iteration of an equitable and inclusive hiring strategy across all lines of businesses at Google. You will partner with cross-functional teams to ensure staffers, leaders, and clients facilitate equity in Google’s hiring process, systems, and outcomes.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $169,000 - $181,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Execute the Executive Recruiting DEI Strategy, partnering across teams to design, support, and troubleshoot.
- Partner with the Executive Recruiting (DEI) Program Manager lead to solve problems and create scalable solutions in partnership with Executive Recruiting leaders to deliver company commitments.
- Serve as a point of contact for recruiters to build DEI capability and support DEI strategy expectations.
- Identify gaps, and propose/drive changes to policy, systems, and process frameworks for DEI recruiting and for executives based on industry/Google best practices.
- Design and program manage talent cultivation and networking programs for Google executives and their supporting recruiting teams. Provide guidance for staffers and leaders to engage with external candidates for leadership roles.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Your application has been successfully submitted.