Human Resources Generalist
About the job
Great Company! Great Opportunity!
Human Resources Generalist
North Kanas City, MO
What you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Human Resource Generalist role
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- PHR and/or SPHR a plus
- Union experience a plus
- ADP Workforce Now experience preferred
What you will do:
- Administer benefits programs such as vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, FMLA, short-term disability, long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, and employee assistance for hourly employees.
- Assist with accident investigations and prepare reports for insurance carrier.
- Participate on Plant Safety Committee and publish minutes of meeting for members.
- Partners with Plant leadership to proactively address and resolve routine and complex problems by applying policy knowledge and experience, facilitating problem solving, providing guidance and advice in a way that integrates with the Plant/business needs.
- Evaluates and recommends improvements to HR processes and procedures.
- Administer hourly performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
- Prepare layoff notices and manage unemployment claims and compliance.
- Prepare employee separation notices, and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Schedule and conducts employee onboarding for effective integration, to foster a positive attitude toward policies, procedures, and company goals.
- Maintain employee files and related documentation.
- Maintain, update, and analyze reports.
- Maintain anniversary and awards programs.
- Ensure new Temp Employees are entered into timekeeping system
Note - no sponsorship is available for this role. US Citizen / Green Card Holders only.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position, you may email your up-to-date, professional CV/resume to Tim Dameron @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perfect placements. Speedy staffing. Tenacious testing. Who’s Adecco, we hear you ask? Only the top provider of first-class HR solutions. Our consultants work with some of the best, and most exciting, companies all over the world. We equip our clients with priceless industry insight and put everything we’ve got into training and mentoring our candidates.
We’re here to match talented people with the job opportunities and employers they’re looking for. On any given day we connect over 700,000 people with fulfilling opportunities that make the most of their skills now and enable them to develop new expertise for the future.
Your application has been successfully submitted.