Human Resource Manager
About the job
Our biopharmaceutical company in King of Prussia PA is looking for an HR Manager.
Temp to Hire
Pay: $48-$53.33 per hour
As a key global capability within the Global Talent Center of Expertise (GT COE), this Senior Manager, Talent Planning & Budget role will work with Global Talent and HR Leaders to expand and accelerate access to top talent through the optimization of technology, processes, tools and programs. The person in this role must be able to collaborate at all levels across the enterprise, HR COEs and regional teams as well as with external partners. The person in this role focuses on optimization within these key areas:
1) Talent COE Budget Oversight
2) Talent COE Programs & Projects
3) Talent COE Planning, includes Business Case Management
4) Talent COE Performance, Benchmarking, Analysis & Optimization
1. Global Talent Operations – Will be responsible for working with the Director Global Talent Solutions, to develop the programs and tools that will integrate with global talent acquisition and talent development processes and drive optimization of day-to-day operations, while collaborating cross-functionally to ensure operations are consistent and scalable, as well as documented.
2. Global Talent Programs - Will be responsible for the implementation and on-going management of large scale, global talent platform (e.g. assessments, video interviewing, CRM, L&D, Succession Planning, Strategic Workforce Planning etc.) and process implementations in conjunction with COE Talent Leadership and HR Operations.
3. Budget/Finance - Will provide oversight and liaise with Talent Leaders and Finance to manage the overall budget process for Talent.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, finance, HR or a closely related field of business is required
- MBA preferred
- 8+ years Global Talent programs or business operations
- 3+ years people leadership
- 2+ years project management experience (PM certification highly desired)
- Familiar with Workday Recruiting highly desired
- SME/Leadership role with capability to conceptualize and develop processes/SOPs
- Prior experience with geographically dispersed teams required
- Minimum requirement: BS/BA in science related fields such as Chemistry, Biochemistry or related fields.
- Bachelors of Science with 8+ years relevant experience or Masters of Science in relevant with 5+ years relevant industrial experience or Ph.D. in relevant field with 3+ years relevant industrial experience.
- We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can’t fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.