About the job
Do you have experience within a HR Advisory role?
Are you CIPD qualified to Level 5 or equivalent?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well established Company who are seeking a HR Advisor to join their expanding team.
- CIPD Level 5 qualified (or equivalent)
- HR advisory experience (ideally 4 years)
- Able to manage large caseloads
- First point of contact for all staff
- Provide support to staff and management
- Help with all administration within the HR department
- Advise managers on all employee relations issues
- Provide detailed advice and guidance on employee relations activities including staff complaints, capability and conduct issues, grievance procedures, disciplinary procedures, performance review monitoring meetings and absence.
- Carry out any other such duties as may reasonably be required by the senior management team.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Effective written, report writing, proof reading and editing skills
- Ability to work flexibly in a busy HR environment, handling a demanding workload whilst maintaining focus, efficiency and embracing change
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
Pay Rate: £14-£15 an hour
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 8:30am - 5pm (4:30pm finish on a Friday)
Duration of contract: Temp - Perm
Please note you will have to undertake a DBS check for this position.
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Your application has been successfully submitted.