Human Resources Manager
About the job
Robert Half is partnering with a global full-service law firm that is expanding into the Miami market and is immediately hiring a Human Resources Manager. This position reports to the Chief HR Officer and Senior Director in the Miami office. The HR Manager will provide leadership and hands on day-to-day support to the Firm’s Miami office. Extensive experience in employee support - recruitment, onboarding, development and retention, employee relations, benefits administration and offboarding. Base salary up to $155,000 plus bonus and full benefits. Position is on-site 5 days/week until the office is fully staffed when there will be more flexibility. This is an exciting opportunity so please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or respond with your resume through LinkedIn.
• Work with the office leadership to develop a staffing strategy for positions and deliver qualified candidates.
• Manage day-to-day employee relations.
• Onboard attorneys and staff and communicate firm information and policies.
• Provide day-to-day guidance to assistants including monitoring workflow and managing attorney to assistant ratios and assignments.
• Bachelor’s degree. PHR certification preferred.
• 10+ years of human resources experience including 5 within a professional services environment.
• Must have experience in a large to mid-size firm or professional services company.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to inspire trust and confidence at all levels.
Your application has been successfully submitted.