Specialist - People Service Center (100% Remote)
About the job
The Mom Project is excited to partner with Wiley in their search for a Specialist - People Service Center (100% Remote).
We’re a global leader in research and education. From a print shop in New York City to a global and digital presence, we’ve spent more than 200 years developing and fueling the world’s knowledge ecosystem. Today, our high-impact content, platforms, and services help researchers, learners, institutions, and corporations achieve their goals in an ever-changing world.
As the Specialist - People Service Center, you are someone who is well versed in partnering with the business in a shared service's environment.
You’ll play a crucial part in the day-to-day, processing high-volume transactions of new hires in an accurate and timely manner, responding to emails, and be responsible for front-line employee queries.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Maintaining Statutory Right to Work Regulations for new and existing resources (i.e., Right to Work including ECS checks, DBS)
- Checking employment references and setting up new starters into the system
- Absence log on and sharing information with Payroll
- Adding documents to Resource Files
- Dealing with queries through the Workday Help
- Processing Letters of Employment
- Help to improve and streamline processes
What We Look For
- Bachelor's degree
- CIPD accredited - a plus
- HR & Payroll Experience
- Excellent analytical skills in Excel
- Strong collaboration skills and eagerness to work across teams
- Customer service focused
- Excellent attention to detail
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate all qualified applicants and treat all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Wiley is also committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.