Human Resources Generalist
About the job
Adecco is actively looking to fill a Direct Hire/Perm Human Resources Generalist role with a fantastic industry leader in the manufacturing Industry! The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field, preferably in the manufacturing industry. They should be comfortable with benefits/leaves, recruiting/onboarding new candidates, and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work.
- Support team as a subject matter expert in the benefits, leaves, HRIS(ADP), and compensation arenas. Also arrange the effective use of administration of their ADP Workforce now HRIS. Help team members and employees optimize their experience using the system.
- Administering benefits, leave, and COBRA programs according to plans, policies, and regulations and assures compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Primary contact for assigned departments or work centers regarding general employment questions and matters.
- Produce reports and analyses, and monitors cost and quality of hire data.
- May support non-EHS training including job-related training and certification programs, produces and delivers training and coordinates vendor/SME training.
- Recruiting for assigned departments.
- Manage performance issues, conduct investigations, and addresses employee relationship and development needs.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in HR or benefits/leave administration
- Exposure to compensation and HRIS administration, preferably manufacturing industry experience.
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to onboard new employees and manage HR tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
This company offers great benefits, tons of PTO at beginning of year, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
Your application has been successfully submitted.