Human Resources Business Partner
About the job
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, a leading manufacturer and supplier of flavorings, extracts and essences, with a truly global footprint. They are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR partner to provide leadership and partnership to two manufacturing facilities as it relates to performance coaching, hourly recruitment, employee relations, organizational design and policy interpretation.
The HR partner may also lead organizational initiatives as a key member of the HR team. The HR partner will be expected to foster a culture of attaining results through collaboration and curiosity. The position will be the HR lead for two manufacturing plants: Hamilton, OH and Chicago, IL. The role is located in Hamilton, OH (or greater area).
HR Partner Responsibilities
- Serve as a key member of the Human Resources team to develop policies, programs, and solutions for the organization.
- Lead hourly recruitment efforts with innovative and creative strategies.
- Partner with business leaders to resolve complex employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Provide counsel and support to leaders regarding organizational, people, and change-related issues.
- Conduct day-to-day performance management guidance to leaders (for example mentoring, career planning, coaching, etc.).
- Work closely with leaders and employees to build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans on organizational design.
- Provide guidance on the interpretation, creation and implementation of HR processes and policies.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform impactful HR recommendations.
- Conduct weekly or bi-weekly meetings with partners and provide HR counsel, where necessary.
- Be up-to-date on employment laws and regulations, as well as other legal requirements regarding people management, to help leaders ensure compliance.
- Partner with learning HR partner and leaders to offer training and development that suits the needs of employees
HR Partner Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related, preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources: Proven work experience as an HR partner.
- Excellent stakeholder management and developing good work relationships across the organization.
- 40% Travel between locations in Hamilton, OH and Chicago, IL
- Change management and project management capabilities.
- Collaborative and ability to work on a fast-paced team.
- Ability to prioritize and change quickly.
- High degree of initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.