About the job
Our well-regarded client is seeking a Senior Human Resource Generalist to join their team. In this position, the SR HR Generalist will oversee a variety of tasks and assignments related to the daily support of operations in the HR department. Primary responsibilities include comparing HR laws to current policies and procedures, drafting templates for HR documents and working with other members of the department to oversee the hiring and onboarding process for company employees. If you are a talented and self-starting HR professional with management experience seeking employment in a fast-paced work environment with a variety of responsibilities, call Jackie Meza 209.227.6563 today!
- Create a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections
- Evaluate employee performance and appraises their pay scale accordingly
- Design employee satisfaction surveys and give actionable insights to improve employees experience
- Maintain physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records
- Work with outside vendors, upper management, and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Design employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- Craft onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
- Wield HR software to manage payroll and employee benefits, including bonuses, leaves, and absences administration
- Generate official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters
- Manage disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addresses employee grievances
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Skilled at time management
- Proactive in handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Strong organization skills with a sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, influence and interact at all levels across the organization
- 1+ years of human resources experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- PHR/SPHR or other relevant certifications a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.