Human Resources Generalist
About the job
This global financial investment firm is looking for a strong HR generalist to join them for a 6 month contract.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for recruitment efforts as well as assisting the HR Manager with new hire orientation and onboarding and various HR duties.
- Oversee full-cycle of recruitment efforts
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee termination process
- Assist benefits administration
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 3+ years' of experience working in Human Resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What you’ll need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
At Hays we value, diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.