Accounting & HR Manager
About the job
Organization that values respect, kindness, and employees time seeks someone to manage their Payroll Admin including semi monthly UKG PRO payroll. A smaller, non profit with 1000 CA state employees.
Why Work here:
- Respect, Kindness, Independently administering own role, Teamwork matters
- Not just a job, but the ability to make a difference in your community
- Positive team environment
- Supportive management who is invested in your future growth
- Once on FT staff; Full benefits package with Paid Time Off
- $25-36 per hour DOE
- Process semi monthly payroll for about 1000 CA state employees
- Manage all activities of semi-monthly payroll cycle and process payroll. Collaborate with Finance & Accounting team by providing reports and resolving issues.
- Oversee employee benefit administration including Open Enrollment and updates to plans. Ensure functionality of file feeds is maintained, engaging in timely analysis and resolution of errors with vendor partners as needed. Monthly, submit accurate, timely payment to vendors.
- Perform regular audits of Time & Attendance, Pay, HR and Benefits data
- Handle basics for HRIS reporting function and potentially later expand this to ensure, responding to internal and external requests data and reports
- Engage with managers and employees to resolve questions and work through issues.
- Maintain Payroll records.
Qualifications & requirements
- Self starter with passion for support and care to people / staff
- Detailed, accurate and prompt working style and habits
- 3+ years current experience in higher volume payroll
- Excel and UKG Pro
- Bilingual English / Spanish preferred (not required)
Your application has been successfully submitted.