Human Resources Generalist
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for recruitment efforts, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee termination, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company's managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
- Oversee full-cycle of recruitment efforts
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee termination process
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 4+ years' of experience working in Human Resources
- HR Certification (SHRM,HRCI,PHR ) preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations
Your application has been successfully submitted.