About the job
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
Job Description Summary: PayPal's Global Talent Acquisition Team is hiring for a Technical Recruiter As a part of our global team, you will be recruiting highly skilled and innovative talent. Our engineering and developer opportunities solve complex problems that will forge the path toward building a world of economic opportunity. As a technical recruiter, you will oversee multiple organizations and various skillsets for PayPal, Xoom, and Venmo across the Americas. You will be supported by sourcing and coordination partners enabling you to be a strategic talent business partner and providing exceptional candidate experiences.
Each day at PayPal will look and feel completely different as you:
- Engage and partner with the hiring managers and business unit leader to understand hiring requirements, products, and services while providing expertise in recruiting industry.
- Weekly Sync with the Hiring Manager, and provide a week-over-week progress summary
- Overseeing candidates within your pipeline through every stage of the life cycle, ensuring candidates move quickly through the interview process, and high focus on the candidate's experience
- Perform 20-30 Recruiter Screens per week, fill 10 to 15 roles per quarter
- Develop innovative recruitment strategies and manage the end-to-end hiring activities of assigned requisitions, delivering an efficient and effective service to all involved in the hiring process.
- Effectively source and build a passive pipeline when it is the best strategy to ensure our time-to-fill target
- Source candidates from underrepresented backgrounds and create a diverse pool of candidates to interview
- Coach and guide hiring managers on Talent Acquisition related best practices, processes, interviewing/assessment strategies, and tools.
- Conduct ongoing market research and analysis to develop innovative and effective sourcing strategies, providing market intelligence to the business as required.
- Prepare, present, negotiate, and close competitive job offers, partnering with hiring managers, HR BPs, and Rewards when appropriate.
- Manage and actively participate in Talent Acquisition-related projects of varying complexity, importance, and priority.
- Ensure all coordination is consistent and keep the ATS system (Workday Recruit) compliant with local rules and regulations.
- Naturally aware of metrics related to your work, time-to-fill, pass-through rates, drop-off rate, time-to-hire, phone screens a week per req, and more.
- Monitor and guarantee that 100% of pre-onboarding requirements are met.
- 7 to 10 years of tech recruiting experience typically gained within a global internet company, eCommerce, or financial services environment.
- You have demonstrated the ability to work independently and to manage and handle multiple tasks of an urgent nature while ensuring a professional level of tact and diplomacy with all levels of management.
- Experience using a hiring applicant tracking system.
- Deep sourcing, interview, assessment, and selection experience.
- Superior interpersonal and negotiation skills; demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills and is comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization.
- Can simplify the complex, manage multiple priorities, and follow various documentation or instructions.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new knowledge related to Talent Acquisition systems and processes.
Colorado Only: The pay range for this position in Colorado starts as mentioned below per year, plus annual bonus or commission if a Sales role. We take into consideration an individual’s background and experience in determining final salary. All PayPal employees are shareholders in our Company, so equity is part of our total compensation plan. This role is also eligible for health insurance, stock purchase plans, retirement savings benefits, stock awards, life insurance and disability benefits, and paid time off for sick leave, parental leave, vacation, and PTO. To learn more visit paypalbenefits.com. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location.
Salary in USD:97,750.0
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
REQ ID R0088347
Your application has been successfully submitted.