Human Resources (HR) Manager (Claire)
About the job
Robert Half HR Solutions is seeking an HR Manager for a company located in Midtown. The HR Manager will be responsible for employee relations, employee engagement, compliance, benefits administration, compensation, and reporting. This is a blended strategic and tactical position. The HR Manager will partner closely with the Talent Development team to identify necessary trainings for the site and roll out those trainings. This is a hybrid remote opportunity reporting at least three days/week to the office.
The ideal HR Manager will have at least 5 years of experience. HR Managers must have strong multi-tasking skills, the ability to work well in a team environment, and effective written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience in the architectural design or professional services industries is requires. For more information about this HR Manager opportunity, contact Robert Half HR Solutions today!
- Proficient with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- PHR/SPHR or other relevant certifications are preferred
- Ability to view issues with impartiality
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field
- 5+ years in human resources
- A familiarity with the key principles of employment law and EEOC regulations
- 1+ years of supervisory experience within human resources
- Past position in handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Broad knowledge of HR policies, benefits administration, compensation and wage structure
- Unimpeachable ethics, integrity, and standards
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.