About the job
Are you eager to convert your energy, motivation and desire to succeed into great rewards? Look no further – Staffing Now is the place for you. As a full life cycle recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, placing administrative/HR & accounting/finance professionals for both permanent and contract openings in Colorado Springs. The right candidate will be trained in Staffing Now’s proven methodologies and best practices with state-of-the-art resources. Utilize your communication skills matched with your desire to build relationships in the fast-growth staffing industry.
WHY Staffing Now?
Fast growth: Enjoy work-life balance where results earn flexibility including flex hours and hybrid work potential. You'll appreciate our competitive compensation plan (great benefits) as well as direct access to leadership and input into strategic decision making!
Compensation: Competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Sourcing candidates from targeted talent pools using multiple strategies including social media, our internal database and various other sources
- Screening applicants to qualify them for open positions
- Partnering with Sales team in preparing submittal documents
- Conducting reference checks
- Driving the transition process - request offer letters, assist candidates in resignation process, and maintain candidate relationship throughout the assignment
- Prepping candidates’ pre-interview, debriefing and coaching throughout the interview process.
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven track record of meeting goals and expectations (awards, recognition, etc.)
- Involvement in extracurricular activities (leadership roles are a plus!)
- Previous work, internship or co-op experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Internally motivated and competitive coupled with a desire to be part of a team
- Strong desire to build a career in recruiting, while delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
Benefits: Competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives, competitive medical/dental/vision plans, company paid LTD/STD, 401K program, cell phone reimbursement, excellent interactive training/mentoring program!
Skills: Bachelor's Degree, Extracurricular Activities (Leadership roles a plus!), Driven/Motivated, Coachable, Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then contact us confidentially to find out if SNI Companies may be the right option for you.
Thank you for understanding that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.