Human Resources Coordinator
About the job
Ultimate Staffing is seeking a HR Coordinator to join a growing loan servicing company in Lake Forest, CA.
This is an entry level position which does not require experience within HR, however, it does require professional work experience within administration or receptionist fields. If you are looking to transition into an HR position this is the role for you! You will be trained by the best and have the opportunity to support a growing company with amazing company culture, and dedicated staff!
Pay: $21- $24/ hour ( depending on experience)
• Recruit, onboard and assist employees with HR-related activities
• Source candidates using online, social media, and headhunting skills
• Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs
• Source passive candidates and search resume databases for the most fit candidates by cold-call recruiting and screening
• Conduct New Hire Orientation
• Develop partnerships with hiring managers to ensure quality and timely responses for all recruitment needs
• Conduct interviews, summarize results, and make recommendations to hiring managers regarding next steps
• Refine/update position descriptions and requirements to attract best qualified candidates on recruiting boards
• Assist with posting positions/content on our ATS and Social Media i.e. Jobvite and LinkedIn
• Creates and maintains employee file records in accordance with company policy and state/federal requirements
• Assists with benefits administration
• Other duties as assigned Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1 year of professional work experience within Administration or Receptionist
• Proficiency with MS Office programs and utilizing online resources for recruiting
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Your application has been successfully submitted.