Executive Recruiting Researcher, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
About the job
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Seattle, WA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; Washington, DC, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- 7 years of experience with Executive Recruiting or Sourcing
- Experience managing the executive search process, including building relationships with candidates
- Experience building inclusive sourcing strategies
- Experience devising executive candidate research and outreach programs
- Ability to influence C-level stakeholders
- Ability to rapidly learn, understand, and work within complex customer environments
- Exceptionable verbal and written communication skills
About The Job
Google is known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. The Google Recruiting team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future Googlers. As a member of our recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding unique candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of resourcefulness and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the magic of working at Google. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
Google’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) staffing team aims to supplement the delivery of underrepresented talent for immediate and long-term candidate engagement across all business units, professions, and seniority. We support the staffing organization in meeting representative hiring goals by continuously pivoting delivery focus to align with shifting demand, and ensure holistic support for Google’s hiring needs.
On the DEI Executive Search team, our mission is to find, engage, and hire executive leaders, focusing on under-represented groups and historically marginalized communities that will build a better Google for everyone. We are a focused team designed to supplement the delivery of historically excluded talent for executive positions across the organization. A group that is the first of its kind at Google, we are looking for an Executive Recruiting Researcher to join the team.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
Additional Information (Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $139,000 - $150,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Own and drive research and sourcing efforts to discover previously unmapped or overlooked executives in technical and non-technical fields.
- Partner with DEI Executive Recruiters and other Researchers to closely collaborate and execute on search strategies, new pipeline development, and industry trends and insights.
- Build proactive relationships with passive candidates to engage them over the longer term.
- Innovate to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our systems and processes.
- Partner and collaborate with various DEI groups in Google to leverage best practices, share information, and ensure coordination.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Your application has been successfully submitted.