Human Resources Assistant (HRA)
About the job
A company in the Retail - Food Store industry has a great opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant that is looking to take their career to the next level along a growing company. The ideal candidate would be ambitious and a self-starter. Do you enjoy handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks while providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures? A company with a stellar work environment wants a highly-skilled and ambitious candidate to join their team. If you're based in the Denver, Colorado area, you may want to check out this HR Assistant opportunity offered on a short-term contract / temporary basis.
Location: DENVER, Colorado 80249 (Based at the Denver Airport)
- Manage employee database records
- Oversee office and administrative tasks
- Research the internet to uncover potential candidates
- Assist in new employee on-boarding orientation planning
- Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Onboarding experience desired
- Experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Advanced in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.