HR Reporting COO
About the job
Morgan Stanley?s HR Reporting team is a driving force in providing real-time HR information to Business leaders, and to the HR professionals who partner with them. HR Reporting sits within HR Data & Analytics, whose mission is to leverage enterprise data platforms, real-time reporting, business-oriented analytics, and data science capabilities to provide clients with strategic, actionable insights enabling more informed, effective decisions on talent and supporting business operations across the Firm.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated professional that is eager to learn and grow within our team. You will help lead the continued transformation of processes and capabilities delivering actionable, business-oriented information on Firm talent.
Morgan Stanley Human Resources is undergoing an exciting multi-year plan to modernize our technology and processes using an employee first agile approach. HR Reporting has a large part to play in that journey, including influencing choice of Business Intelligence and other capabilities, configuration of new systems, and ensuring consistency of definitions across platforms.
Objectives for the Role?
- Partner with head of reporting to refine the overall reporting strategy and support efficient and effective team operations
- Manage the portfolio of projects and initiatives across the HR Reporting team
- Support HR Reporting leadership in communications, including setting agendas, client updates, team support
- Work with the Change Management team to define and facilitate activities that drive adoption and engagement with reporting products, including the coordination of communication and delivery of training materials
- Identify, track and report on team KPIs to demonstrate team capabilities and inform Change Management initiatives
- Support recruitment and engagement efforts across the HR Reporting team
- A hunger to learn, grow, and drive demonstrable change across organizations
- Ability to engage with senior business and HR leaders and influence outcomes / actions
- Natural comfort with data analytics
- Change management skills and understanding of how to drive large-scale change across large, global enterprises
- High proficiency in Powerpoint (+ Excel), with ability to package and present C-level decks
May 26, 2022
Americas-United States of America-New York-New York
Data & Reporting
Your application has been successfully submitted.