About the job
You will be preferred if you have experience working as an HR Recruiter. Take the next step in your career in this career-building role. Robert Half is currently looking for a highly-skilled Human Resources Recruiter to join a dynamic Non-Profit organization. This opportunity with our client is for a self-starter wanting to learn and to grow. This position is defined by a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, providing clerical support to the HR department, and full-cycle recruiting in support of a diverse group of positions. Submit an application now and learn more about this role! This long-term contract / temporary employment opportunity is based in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.
- Supporting new-hire on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Providing and filtering candidates through various sources and platforms
- Formulating and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Taking advantage of digital recruiting resources
- Influencing internal recommendations
- Running interviews
- Administrating various administrative duties
- The responsibilities of this position will require you to be highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- Foundational knowledge in Job Postings
- Strong familiarity with Corporate Recruiting
- General familiarity with Resume Screening
- Solid understanding of Human Resources (HR) Administration
- Well-founded grasp of Prescreening
- Customer service experience highly desired
- HRIS experience
- Proven knowledge of Conduct Interviews
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Accomplished in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.