Human Resources Assistant
About the job
If you like the idea of working at a company that is well-known for its awesome work environment and culture, you might be the highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant this company is looking for! Robert Half is seeking a motivated individual for a company that wants a self-starting candidate to grow with them. The candidate's responsibilities will include handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. An HR Assistant position has opened up in the south metro, Minnesota area. This opportunity is best suited for candidates looking for short-term contract work. Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in planning new employee orientation meetings
- Research the internet to locate potential customers
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- Preside over employee database records
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Familiar with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
- Navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
If you are interested please reach out to Madison Carey at 952-882-9919 and click the APPLY NOW button to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.