People Operations Specialist (40% Remote)
About the job
The Mom Project is thrilled to partner with our client, seeking a dedicated, engaging and driven People Operations Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate will support their growing people-related programs, having prior experience in operations/event management, and a passion for supporting people.
Who We Are
We are on a mission to improve care and quality of life for older adults, starting with those residing in senior living facilities. Falls are the leading cause of injury-related death among adults over 65. And yet, fall prevention and emergency response systems for older adults are archaic and ineffective. We've built a more modern way of understanding when older adults need help, including methods for residents to alert caregivers when in need of help, and corresponding software for caregivers to triage response.
What You’ll Do
- Treat employees as internal customers and increase their satisfaction.
- Support employees on a day-to-day basis and answer questions about benefits and company policies.
- Onboard new employees and ensure they have access to necessary resources and tech.
- Develop employee milestone/birthday program
- Plan and execute off-site team events, holiday gatherings, office lunches
- General office management of equipment, furniture, decor & snack inventory
- Company-wide calendar management
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in an administration, operations, or events role.
- Experience with HRIS systems (Justworks, Greenhouse, Notion) is a bonus
- Strong attention to detail, confidentiality and data integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people service skills
- Basic knowledge of Human Resources policies/programs and payroll processing is a plus
- Competitive compensation and potential for stock options
- Fully paid health insurance
- Office lunches
- Company off-sites to celebrate a successful teamwork
This is a hybrid position located in Manhattan, with some flexibility to work from home.
Your application has been successfully submitted.