About the job
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client who is not just another dental office. They are a brand that is changing the way people think about going to the dentist.
Our client pushes boundaries in rethinking how care should be delivered and believes in practices that are built on amazing people, beautifully designed interiors, and an unbelievable patient experience. They are a collection of artists, entrepreneurs, motivators, innovators, designers, and leaders that are creating something interesting.
Our client is seeking a talented Senior Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. You will collaborate with department managers, proactively identify future hiring needs, and attract candidates using various resources, like social media networks, headhunting, and employee referrals. The responsibilities of the Senior Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains A-player employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, etc
- Source and recruit candidates using various resources, including social media networks, headhunting, and employee referrals
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, aptitudes, and culture fit
- Coordinate with HR to help onboard new employees
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote our reputation as “best place to work”
- Meet metrics for on-time hiring and % filled positions
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of recruiting experience (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Bachelor's Degree in HR-related field with a history of recruiting experience and demonstrated success
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference checks, etc)
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule
- Health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- 6 company holidays
Your application has been successfully submitted.