Talent Acquisition Advisor
About the job
Company: FedEx Services
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC528849
Category: Human Resources
Pay Type: Exempt
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Colorado Residents Only – Compensation: Monthly Salary $6932.55 - $8358.94
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range or starting rate of candidates hired in Colorado. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your work location, how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role. This information is provided to applicants in accordance to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Job Description Summary
- With general supervision, primarily responsible for developing a proactive and strategic approach to attract high caliber talent.
- Partners with and advises the hiring manager to deliver a world class experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Develops and implements best in class recruitment practices and assists less experienced staff members.
- Bachelor's Degree/equivalent.
- Four (4) years of HR or business related experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in strategically sourcing, pre-screening and interviewing qualified candidates for technical, professional and internship positions.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple openings across various business units, i.e. sales, marketing, IT, finance, etc.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws regarding employment selection and practices.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: web based recruiting tools, HRIS database and/or applicant tracking systems.
- Strong oral, written communication and relationship building skills.
- A related Master’s Degree can be exchanged for two (2) years of experience.
- A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Talent Acquisition Overview
Talent Acquisition Exists To:
- Meet business needs by connecting talented people with fulfilling career opportunities
- Provide our business partners a creative, innovative and proactive approach to recruiting and retaining top talent
- Remain dedicated to building an employment brand that reflects our culture
We Accomplish This By
- Operating as Experts and Advisors
- Understanding the business objectives of our partners
- Educating the business on the factors impacting the hiring climate
- Keeping a pulse of what is important to candidates
- Continuously improving our processes
- Talent Acquisition is looking for an individual with a transformational mindset that will bring thought leadership, a proactive approach and a unique perspective to attracting, nurturing and hiring high caliber talent.
- Primarily responsible for developing a proactive and strategic approach to attract high caliber talent. Partners with and advises the hiring manager to deliver a world class experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle. Work and maintain requisition load for assigned business partners. Develops and implements best in class recruitment practices and assists less experienced staff members.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus
- Results-Driven Full Cycle Recruiting Experience
- Experience in corporate recruitment filling professional positions in IT such as (but not limited to) Full Stack/Software Development, Business Agility, Architects, Data Science, Engineering, Cyber Security, Project Management, etc.
- Knowledge of Workday ATS
- Experience leading and managing large scale programs and strategic initiatives
- Experience preparing and delivering executive level presentations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Great collaboration and relationship building skills
- Ability to successfully perform in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to gauge the effectiveness of recruitment strategies and respond appropriately
- High degree of personal accountability for results
- This position can be domiciled anywhere within the United States.
- The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business need.
- Relocation assistance may be available based on business need.
Application Instructions/ Deadline
- Upload current copy of Resume (Microsoft Word or PDF format only) and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00pm CST) on the date below. If the date below is blank, there is no specified closing date for this requisition. June 24, 2022
Employee Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid Life and AD&D insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid sick leave; paid parental leave, paid vacation, and additional paid time off; geographic pay ranges; 401K with Company match and incentive bonus potential; sales incentive compensation for selling roles.
FedEx. Where now meets next.
Our vision is to be the earth's most engaged advocates of connected commerce where open borders, new markets and fair, sustainable practices are the norm for the billions of personal supply chains being managed every day in our always on, mobile-first world. We stand for ease, access and opportunity. We lead purposeful innovation, champion entrepreneurs, advocate free trade and empower humans and their place in the era of autonomy and AI. We fight for our customers, a more sustainable planet and an ethical playing field.
FedEx inspires its more than 570,000 team members to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. FedEx is committed to connecting people and possibilities around the world responsibly and resourcefully, with a goal to achieve carbon-neutral operations by 2040.
FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2021
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2021
- LinkedIn "Top 100 Companies" - 2021
- TIME "100 Most Influential Companies" - 2021
- World HRD Congress "Best Gender Equality Workplace" – 2021
- InsiderPro ComputerWorld "Best Places to Work for IT" – 2021
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. Further, FedEx Services is prepared to make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee to enable the applicant or employee to be considered for the desired position, to perform the essential functions of the position in question, or to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment as are enjoyed by other similarly situated employees without disabilities, unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.