Human Resources (HR) Assistant
About the job
Robert Half is currently searching for a highly-skilled candidate to fill a Human Resources Assistant opening. The Human Resources Assistant will handle a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This opening is based in the Richmond, Virginia area but is a remote opportunity.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Manage employee database archives
- Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
- Research the internet to uncover potential customers
- Oversee office and administrative tasks
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Able to maintain an approachable and appropriate attitude when interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Familiar with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Command of customer service
- Proven knowledge of internal communications
- Strong familiarity with employee relations
- HR Policy experience
- Well-founded grasp of personnel file maintenance
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Experience with Human Resources (HR) Administration
- At least 3+ years of HR related experience desired
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.