Global HR People Experience Partner (100% Remote)
About the job
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client in their search for a Global HR People Experience Partner(100% Remote).
They’re a world leader in real estate services, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. They want the most ambitious clients to work with them, and the most ambitious people to work for them. It’s as simple as that.
We buy, build, occupy and invest in a variety of assets including industrial, commercial, retail, residential, and hotel real estate. From tech startups to global firms, our clients span industries including banking, energy, healthcare, law, life sciences, manufacturing, and technology.
Our Global HR People Experience Partner (PXP) teams will strengthen employee purpose, ignite energy & elevate organization-wide performance by activating, facilitating & enhancing moments that matter. PXP teams will activate HR products & services that enrich the lives of employees whilst working with Business & HR leaders to facilitate the employee experience by coaching managers on the moments that matter throughout the employee lifecycle. PXPs will use their Business acumen, HR expertise & local knowledge to enable Business & HR priorities. PXPs will deep dive, surface insights, & influence HR Service Delivery & HR/Talent COEs to enhance moments that matter enabling WD talent to do their best work.
- Act as local delivery experts of the global HR strategy, ensuring that local policies and practices are in line with the Global HR strategy
- Proactively anticipate opportunities or issues and develop innovative solutions to address the opportunities at the root cause with the intention to arrive at sustainable solutions
- Lead Talent Management cyclical activities for assigned employee groups: Goal Setting, Talent Review, Succession Planning, Year-End & Compensation Planning
- Enable an exceptional employee experience during moments that matter throughout the employee lifecycle e.g., onboarding, performance review, promotion, etc.
- Contribute towards a culture of inclusion that celebrates our employee diversity and promotes employee belonging
- Lead or participate in just-in-time projects impacting business results
- Manage various degrees of employee relations situations and performance management in partnership with the Employee Relations team
- Provide consultation to business stakeholders through coaching, training, and advisory support
- Support assigned employee group in transition, expansion, and stabilization of new business with great consideration given to employee experience
- Cultivate strong meaningful relationships with both local employees and People Partners to build trust as their primary touchpoint "on the ground"
- Execute HR tasks by driving efficiencies in the employee life cycle - using touchpoints and hand-offs to other People Solutions and Experience stakeholders
- Experience in delivering HR and Operational activity within a complex organization
- Strong background in technology and how this can be leveraged to support organization efficiency
- Team player who can leverage business strategy to effectively support local programs
Skills & Competencies
- Leadership: Drive the growth of the workforce on the ground, serving as a local HR professional
- Skilled facilitator, who can lead local and regional employee events, programs, etc.
- Strong team management skills with the ability to effectively manage priorities
- Problem Solving: Ability to adjust styles of communicating to varying situations to ensure an inclusive environment
- A passion to work with people across a variety of backgrounds teaching and learning from people across the organization
- Excellent organizational skills with a starter-finisher mentality with acute attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to adjust styles of communication to varying situations to effectively communicate with a diverse array of stakeholders
- Ability to cultivate robust and meaningful relationships to serve as a trusted HR expert to employees and managers
- An appetite for exceeding expectations and creating wow within the business
- Leadership Capabilities: Drive Change, Think Big, Inspire, Help Others, Get it Done, Business First
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen).
Your application has been successfully submitted.