Human Resources Coordinator (100% Remote)
About the job
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator on a contract basis to help support our customer’s business needs.
The main function of the Human Resources Coordinator is to perform the administrative functions, including maintenance of resource and position data across systems, executing data management processes, and reporting. A typical human resources generalist is responsible for enhancing company productivity, increasing performance and improving business results. In this role, you will support the Mission Control team on various initiatives and projects related to headcount management.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a link between Management, Finance, and Recruiting by handling questions or requests sent into our Salesforce queue.
- Execute updates into the position management tool to process changes in positions details, talent profiles, teams etc.
- Partner with various stakeholders for medium to large scale employee data changes.
- Work with data infrastructure, tooling and process teams to triage data-quality issues and drive long term improvement
- Support development and tracking of monthly metrics related to case volumes and SLAs.
- Advise managers on organizational and company policy related to Headcount and employee position data.
- Demonstrate judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data.
- 2 years at least.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to interpret complex requests and manage resolution.
- Knowledge and experience in HRIS (Workday) and Salesforce.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ops/Queue experience.
- Experiences with SQL and Tableau desired but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required.
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role is 100% remote.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record (Available upon completion of waiting period for eligible engagements)
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
- Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
- New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
Please note: In order to create a safe, productive work environment, our client is requiring all contractors to be fully vaccinated according to the CDC guidelines (please inform your employer if you need a medical or religious exemption). Prior to onboarding, contractors will be required to attest that they are fully vaccinated. Boosters are required to be received by March 28, 2022, or six months after receiving the final dose of the original vaccination series, whichever is later.
Your application has been successfully submitted.