About the job
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs
- Source passive and active candidates
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies
- Write and proofread job descriptions
- Recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Use multi-channel approach to recruit including job board and social media platforms
- Evaluate which sources bring best candidates
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Interview candidates following company's rules and regulations
- Adhere to laws, rules, and regulations
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview and new hire process
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
Job Fairs, LinkedIn, Hiring Decisions, Talent Sourcing
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.