Human Resources Assistant
About the job
Robert Half is seeking a detail oriented, well-spoken and motivated candidate for a Human Resources Assistant position. This passionate Human Resources Assistant will be in charge of a large variety of responsibilities, including owning a number of different personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. If you are looking to grow your career within a dynamic and fast paced environment, apply today! Your responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming phone calls regarding Human Resources related questions or concerns
- Explore the internet to track down potential customers
- Oversee office and administrative tasks
- Manage employee database archives
- Partake in new employee onboarding orientation planning
- Advanced in office applications and software
- Past experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Capability to interact with all levels of staff in a rapidly quickly changing environment while maintaining an approachable and appropriate demeanor
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- HR (Human Resources) experience desired
- Internet research skills
- Numeric data entry experience
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Top-notch organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
- Solid understanding of Data Entry
If you are interested please reach out to Madison Carey at 952-882-9919 and click the APPLY NOW button to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.