About the job
Our customer is a trusted partner with nearly 3 million customer locations. As a global leader in water, hygiene, and infection prevention solutions and services that protect people and vital resources, Their services provide comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights, and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, operate efficiently, and achieve sustainability goals.
We are seeking an Executive Sourcer on a contract basis to help support our business needs. This position will have a significant impact on developing proactive solutions that enhance our ability to attract corporate functional talent for the organization. This position will have a significant impact on developing proactive solutions that enhance our ability to attract corporate functional talent for the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Executive Recruiters to develop effective marketplace recruitment strategies aimed at filling Director and VP level roles for a variety of corporate functions.
- Identify, develop, and implement effective talent acquisition strategies.
- Build, maintain, and use the labor market expertise of prospects across multiple roles
- Leverage best-in-class sourcing techniques and social media recruiting skills
- Develop internal and external networks to support passive sourcing efforts
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, network alignment, and organizational capability.
- Create and execute queries and searches for qualified candidates, including identification of target industries, companies, user groups, professional associations and/or educational institutions to proactively create a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Prepare and implement strategies using multiple techniques, including online databases, employee referrals, internal databases, associate networks, etc.
- Keep abreast of cutting-edge knowledge topics relevant to recruiting (collect intelligence from the marketplace, identify trends and patterns).
- Partner with other Talent Acquisition team members to coordinate strategies and activities in order to create efficiencies and collaborate on marketplace talent opportunities.
- Facilitate knowledge-sharing and training with the broader TA organization on sourcing techniques, marketplace research and other related passive-talent attraction methods.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization and make hiring recommendations.
- 10+ years of customer service-related experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate recruiting and/or sourcing, preferably at the executive (Director & VP) level, in a corporate or agency environment.
- Experience leveraging innovative sourcing techniques & benchmarking, including significant proficiency in LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean to identify passive talent.
- Proven experience creating and maintaining relationships with internal & external stakeholders, working through ambiguity and adapting to change.
- Possess a relentless drive to find, engage, and connect with top talent through the use of strategic channels and proactive recruitment and sourcing techniques.
- Proactive marketplace research & pipeline building experience; ability to think pro-actively, and leverage hiring & retention data to determine areas where building a bench of talent would benefit the organization.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to cultivate trust-based relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and recruiting colleagues.
- high energy, resourceful, with exceptional organizational and administrative skills, at ease with a plethora of details and complexities while remaining mindful of the big picture, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently
- Experience in managing the full lifecycle of recruiting executive candidates; including, highly developed skills in market mapping, name generation, cold calling, candidate attraction, and key stakeholder management.
- Goal driven, pro-actively takes initiative, and is comfortable working autonomously.
- Knowledge of employment law and hiring practices to include OFCCP requirements.
- Workday Applicant Tracking System experience.
- Proactive and innovative with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be collaborative and team-player attitude.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written; negotiation skills; customer service and interpersonal skills
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills are necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Expert knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work-related activities.
- Expert knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, and training.
- Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training is required.
Hours & Location
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be on-site at our customer’s St Paul, MN office once it is determined safe to do so.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
Please Note: In order to create a safe, productive work environment, our client is requiring all contractors to be fully vaccinated according to the CDC guidelines. Prior to coming into our offices, contractors will be required to attest that they are fully vaccinated.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record (Available upon completion of waiting period for eligible engagements)
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.