Executive Recruiting Researcher, Google Cloud Tech
About the job
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- 5 years of experience in research at an executive search or management consulting firm, or recruiting experience within a corporate environment.
- Experience creating search strategies, mapping talent markets, gleaning industry insights, and leading processes and data quality.
- Experience in executive tech recruiting.
- Ability to lean into partnerships across recruiting and HR.
- Ability to learn quickly to understand markets and to run a thorough, excellent search process, including research, outreach, engagement, evaluation, and presentation.
- Professional and concise communication skills.
About The Job
In this role, you will be working closely with VPs and Directors, recruiters, and HR partners as you map the market and engage with luminaries in the industry (primarily in the Networking, Data Centers, Site Reliability Engineers, and Server Operations space). You will have an opportunity to contribute to the engagement and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) strategy for our organization.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
(Colorado only*) Minimum full-time salary range between $139,000 - $150,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Own and drive research and sourcing efforts for executive searches across various technical functions (engineering, product management, etc.).
- Partner with leadership recruiters and closely collaborate to advise executives on search strategies, candidate profiles, candidate pipeline, and industry trends and insights.
- Build proactive relationships with passive candidates to engage them over the longer term.
- Innovate to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our systems and processes.
- Provide direct engagement with VPs and Directors as they build leadership hiring strategy and direct ownership of execution delivery.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Your application has been successfully submitted.