Recruiter (40% Remote)
About the job
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, who believes in a new tech-enabled approach to dental care; one that is built on the following principles: Better Visits, Better Communication, and Better Scheduling.
We aren’t just another dental office – we are a brand that is changing the way people think about going to the dentist. We push boundaries in rethinking how care should be delivered. We believe in practices that are built on amazing people, beautifully designed interiors, and an unbelievable patient experience. We are a collection of artists, entrepreneurs, motivators, innovators, designers, and leaders that are creating something interesting.
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks, headhunting, and employee referrals. The responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains A-player employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates' resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, aptitudes, and culture fit.
- Coordinate with HR to help onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote our reputation as “best place to work”
- Meet metrics for on-time hiring and % filled positions.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR-related field with a long history of recruiting experience.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Strong ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference checks, etc)
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to use appropriate keywords to maximize candidate search and headhunting.
- Recruiting 3 years minimum experience.
- Health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life INS
- 3 weeks PTO
- 6 company holidays
Your application has been successfully submitted.