Recruiter **FULLY REMOTE**
About the job
- Job Title* Recruiter
- Job Description*
- Partner with hiring managers and HRBPs to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage hiring manager expectations while setting expectations on roles and responsibilities for success.
- Be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than simply sell a role.
- Possess ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active sourcing and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term recruiting and retention success, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits with our desire to deliver the highest quality results to hiring managers.
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Work with the business and HRBPs to determine appropriate salary ranges and align candidate expectations with internal budgets. Assist in calibrating appropriate salary levels internally.
- Skills and Qualifications Required for Success*
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation, engagement, and closing strategies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience utilizing recruiting tools for sourcing and candidate/applicant management, e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM and ATS systems, web search, and other sourcing products5+ years of client-facing responsibilities working directly with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- 5+ years Engineering Recruiting experience
- Pay* $48-$52/hour based on experience ***FULLY REMOTE***
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email@example.com](mailto:%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.