About the job
Robert Half is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to assist the HR department with their recruitment. The main responsibilities of this role include calling applicants, pre-screening calls, setting up and scheduling interviews, filling out new hire paperwork, making recommendations to Recruiters and Hiring Managers, inputting background checks into the system, answering the door to greet candidates as they come in for interviews, running copies of forms needed, and more. The ideal candidate for this role will have a background in Recruiting/HR Coordination and will be proficient with Microsoft Office and Indeed. Additionally, excellent customer service and communication skills will be a must.
- 1+ years of experiencing in a Recruiting Coordinator, HR Assistant, or other HR coordinating role required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite required
- Proficiency with Indeed and other job posting platforms is required
- Experience with posting jobs and screening applicants required
- Personable and willing to assist the recruiting team with various tasks
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Efficiency with calling candidates and coordinating with the HR team
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Do you consider yourself a productive, goal-oriented self-starter? We have an amazing career opportunity that may be of interest to you, so don't hesitate in contacting us! This opportunity will be filled by the end of the week so don't delay in contacting us to begin your career! Grow your career and receive excellent benefits in this amazing job opportunity!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.