DEI Senior Sourcing Recruiter, Entertainment, Devices and Services
About the job
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo.
We are looking for a passionate DEI Senior Sourcing Recruiter to join our team supporting Entertainment, Devices and Services. As a DEI Senior Sourcing Recruiter your scale of impact is only limited by your imagination. We are looking for someone who is a creative thinker with strong bias for action and desire to build diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams.
The DEI Senior Sourcing Recruiter will work with the broad Entertainment, Devices and Services recruiting team to create effective sourcing strategies and programs, work with business partners to drive inclusive hiring practices, identify opportunities to collaborate with community groups, and lead special projects.
Key job responsibilities
- Drive sourcing strategies to build diverse candidate pools, leverage all available talent channels, including but not limited to; partnerships with diverse associations, alumni groups and organizations.
- Build and maintain network of potential diverse candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Build mechanisms to influence diversity sourcing efforts and pipelines across the Entertainment, Devices and Services Recruiting team.
- Establish and lead sourcing sessions intended to teach peer recruiters on the best practices for attracting diverse talent.
- Possess strong ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and more.
- Possess strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver a pipeline of external candidates.
- Partner with Amazon's affinity groups to share strategies for attracting diverse talent
About The Team
We are a collaborative Sourcing Recruiting Team supporting multiple businesses within Entertainment, Devices and Services such as Amazon Luna, Amazon Appstore and more. Entertainment, Devices and Services gives the opportunity to drive DEI sourcing and programs on a broad scale while hiring across Devices in US cities such as Seattle, Sunnyvale, Irvine, San Diego, Austin and Arlington.
- 6+ years of corporate or search firm full life cycle or sourcing experience
- 1+ years leading diversity sourcing initiatives
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Experience creating, measuring, and scaling the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Strong candidate focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) principles.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Experience communicating with varying level of stakeholders
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of diverse sourcing plans and tools
San Francisco, California Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Los Angeles, California Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $69,500-$121,600/year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2085519
Your application has been successfully submitted.