Talent Acquisition Partner (C2H, 95% Remote)
About the job
The Mom Project is thrilled to partner with our client, the top programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. They are experts in data science, analytics, and programmatic trading, and always ready to react and solve challenges quickly to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places. The business keeps growing and their company keeps getting better because we keep hiring smart new people.
This role will be a 3 month contract to hire engagement with the goal of converting you to a permanent part of the team! Remote flexibility is granted, but candidate will need to be local to Chicagoland area to visit the office on occasion and for onboarding/trainings during your first two weeks.
- 3+ years of full desk recruitment (Technology, Digital Media, or Sales a plus)
- Ability to create and implement effective sourcing strategies for a variety of roles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion recruiting experience and thorough knowledge
- Experience working with an ATS (Greenhouse preferred), LinkedIn Recruiter, and proficient in Boolean logic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the confidence to engage with prospective candidates over the phone
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Coachable, with a willingness to learn and improve
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
- Proven ability to influence and maintain vendor relationship
- Current knowledge with regional laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Who You Are
- Passionate about working with people to scale teams
- Agile and adaptable to fluctuating business and team needs
- Loves to think of new and engaging ways to represent a business externally to the candidate market
- Excited by the “search” – energized by finding the right person for the job
- Highly collaborative, prefers to work with multiple stakeholders to solve tangible business problems
- High level of organization and focus while working on multiple urgencies If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What You’ll Be Doing
As part of the Talent team, the Talent Acquisition Partner has a key role to play in the employee lifecycle. We want every person, from the day they first talk to us, to have a great experience. The TA Partner's role will be to identify and cultivate relationships to drive a strong pipeline of potential employees. Working closely with hiring managers through the recruitment and hiring process, the TA Partner will ensure a fantastic candidate experience.
- Management of all phases of the recruitment life-cycle process
- Ensure recruitment efforts are conducted in a manner that mitigates bias and ensures a wide range of candidates, in addition to following best practices for applicant tracking, interviewing, and hiring
- Report on monthly, quarterly, and annual recruitment budget with guidance from Recruitment Manager and Finance
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Source and attract talent and handle special projects such as creating innovative strategies to locate talent and assess a high volume of applications
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders when required
Training & Reporting
- Manage and train on the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, offers, use of ATS processes, systems, policies and programs
- Participates in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports measuring recruiting efforts against the existing recruiting plan and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Manage time and effort across hiring projects: sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks
Commercial & Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization
- Identifying key shifts in the hiring market then leading, developing, and implementing sourcing strategies that produce a continuous, highly qualified pipeline of professionals for all departments
- Solve challenges and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seek out responsibilities
Persuading & Influencing
- Build and maintain a strong network of candidates through market research and ongoing bench management, demonstrating the ability to anticipate client needs and hiring manager preferences by delivering strong submit-to-interview and interview-to-offer ratios.
- Develop strong relationships across all client markets through a strong customer services mindset and data driven approach to strategy and execution in hiring
COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
Inclusion and diversity are core values. Ensuring that we have a workplace which is safe and comfortable for everyone and embraces different ideas, different positions, and different people from all backgrounds is critically important to us. We are looking for passionate and determined people to join our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.