About the job
Robert Half is looking for professionals to join our internal recruiting team. As a Talent Director in the Management Resources practice, you will focus on delivering skilled consultants for client projects and interim contract needs within finance and accounting, human resources and operations, and business systems transformation. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – contact us today!
Talent Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing a strong talent pool by leveraging recruiting resources such as our internal database, online postings and searches, networking, and referrals.
- Conducting in-depth interviews via video and telephone to assess consultants’ skill sets and competencies.
- Executing consultant redeployment and retention strategies.
- Delivering and applying analysis of marketplace insights and industry trends to consultants to become a trusted career partner.
- Participating in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- A business-related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. CPA and/or MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of consulting/project delivery experience; Big Four, audit, or professional services experience preferred.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Skilled at managing multiple complex projects at once.
- Proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Proficient in Microsoft office; knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM system a plus.
WHY ROBERT HALF
- World leader. Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions and business consulting firm. We connect people to exciting work and provide clients with the talent and deep subject matter expertise they need to confidently compete and grow.
- Unlimited potential. We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Best-in-class delivery models. Be part of an innovative solution to solve clients’ most complex business challenges through our Managed Business Solutions, blending Protiviti’s expertise and Robert Half’s deep pool of specialized talent.
- Career development. With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- Cutting edge tools for success. We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced AI matching technology to help you succeed.
- Recognized organization. We are the only staffing firm included on Fortune's “Most Admired Companies” list for 25 consecutive years.
Your application has been successfully submitted.