Director of Human Resources - Los Angeles, California
About the job
We have an immediate opening for a Director of Human Resources in our five star luxury hotel. Do not miss this opportunity to work for one of the best hotels. We have locations worldwide We are looking for a professional self-starter who can hit the ground running. This position will be part of our executive leadership team and will be an advocate for team member experience. DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THE TEAM AT OUR WORLD CLASS HOTEL!
Director Of Human Resources Duties
- Will be responsible for long-term planning and development of the Human Resources department
- Talent acquisition, performance management, promotion, compensation, rewards, and recognition
- Responsible for job descriptions, standard operating procedures, performance reviews and make sure team members receive effective training and coaching
- Develop and implement competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisals and employee incentive program
Director Of Human Resources Qualifications
- Proven ability to effectively manage both the strategic human resources planning and development, as well as the day-to-day departmental operations
- Practical knowledge of organization development to be able to respond to changing dynamics and organizational needs; strengthens change agility and resilience in others
- Degree in a related field preferred.
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification highly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of employment law, sufficient for daily HR operations, and to work with legal counsel, as necessary.
- Strong command of all HR functional areas; experience with employment visas preferred
- Hospitality industry experience preferred, preferably with union experience
Director Of Human Resources Compensation
- Competitive Base Salary of $175K - $185K with Generous Bonus Structure
- Relocation Package
- Full Benefits Package
- Global Hotel Company with Growth Potential
Recruiter Managing this Job
Job Number: JN -052022-85274
Your application has been successfully submitted.