Sourcing Strategist Physician Recruitment
About the job
Banner Staffing Services-AZ
Primary Location Salary Range:
$26.64/hr - $44.40/hr, based on education & experience
In accordance with Colorado’s EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
Becoming a member of our Sourcing team will offer an opportunity for career advancement while working with an energetic, high volume, and innovative team. Our leaders offer continuous learning and support.
This is a remote opportunity for a Sourcing Strategist with experience in high-volume sourcing, recruiting, and project management. This person will work full time hours; Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, with no weekends and holidays.
Applicant must reside in Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, or Wyoming in order to be considered.
Banner Staffing Services (BSS) offers Registry/Per Diem opportunities within Banner Health. Registry/Per Diem positions are utilized as needed within our facilities. These positions are great way to start your career with Banner Health. As a BSS team member, you are eligible to apply (at any time) as an internal applicant to any regular opportunities within Banner Health.
As a valued and respected Banner Health team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Paid orientation
- Flexible Schedules (select positions)
- Fewer Shifts Cancelled
- Weekly pay
- 403(b) Pre-tax retirement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee wellness program
- Discount Entertainment tickets
- Restaurant/Shopping discounts
- Auto Purchase Plan
Registry/Per Diem positions do not have guaranteed hours and no medical benefits package is offered. Completion of post-offer Occupational Health physical assessment, drug screen and background check (includes; employment, criminal and education) is required.
This position aligns the overall sourcing strategies for the organization with all open positions. This position works closely with sourcing leadership to engage in discussions with stakeholders and external experts to identify and implement a sourcing strategy aimed at generating candidate flow.
- Represents the Talent Acquisition (TA) team in stakeholder discussions related to recruitment needs and exhibits diplomacy, tact and an executive presence in all interactions.
- Develops appropriate sourcing strategies based on market review and the organization’s open positions taking into consideration local and national availability of these candidates. Collaborates with TA/Recruitment staff members and leadership to implement best practices for sourcing strategies, maintaining a “cutting edge” approach to how this can be successfully accomplished using all available tools and resources.
- Identifies trends and expertise in the external marketplace for attracting the best talent through ongoing research and networking efforts. Networks with external sources to continually improve and enhance relationships, as well as maintain the company’s presence in the market.
- Utilizes internal applicant tracking system and extracts data to properly identify organizational trends. Communicates national and internal trends to key stakeholders. This includes utilizing data and presenting recommendations that incorporate appropriate measures to enhance sourcing approaches and tactics.
- Assists in the management of the advertising and sourcing funds while monitoring and tracking closing the return on investment (ROI) of all sourcing activity.
- Ensures that the ROI of the sourcing activities is reported on a monthly basis. Utilizes data to develop the annual sourcing plan, which includes but is not limited to, funds for attendance at conferences, utilization of sourcing programs, job boards, printed material and all other types of marketing related to job postings.
- Ensures a strategy map is available for all positions and refreshes the strategies, as needed.
- Maintains a current professional knowledge and understanding of national sourcing strategy trends by attending educational workshops/conferences, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies. Demonstrates innovation related to how the organization can take advantage of these sourcing strategies and solutions while being fiscally responsible.
- Works under general supervision and primarily has departmental responsibilities. Interacts with other departments in order to recruit employed positions for physician, clinical, non-clinical and leadership positions within Banner Health. Customers are internal and external physician and executive candidates, all applicants, recruitment staff, senior management, company stakeholders, agencies and publishers.
Must possess a strong knowledge of strategic sourcing, recruitment, marketing and advertising as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in business, human resources management or related field.
Must possess strong knowledge and background in sourcing and/or recruiting as typically demonstrated through three to five years sourcing/recruitment related experience. Must also possess demonstrated skill in conducting research, performing analysis, and identifying recruitment/sourcing strategies to generate candidate leads. Must have proven success working in a high volume, multi-faceted environment managing multiple projects that require exceptional customer service, critical thinking, attention to detail, and multi-tasking. Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills and a professional demeanor at all times. Must demonstrate advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite package.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.