HR Operations Analyst
About the job
Jacksonville based Insurance company seeks an HR Operations/Benefits Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a BS/BA in Human Resources with 2+ years experience working in Benefits Administration.
- Administers, analyzes, and designs compensation and benefits programs. This includes providing research, analysis, reporting, communications, documentation and providing or assisting with recommendations and process improvements. Provides excellent customer service and creates an environment for positive employee experiences.
- Performs job analysis/evaluations, which includes finalizing job descriptions and conducting compensation research. Maintains a repository of detailed job descriptions, guidelines on compensation approval requirements, and creates/maintains job codes.
- Participates in compensation and benefits surveys and analyzes the results. Assists with recommendations for annual increase budget and salary structure movements.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners on job classifications, pay recommendations and in preparation of budget discussions related to compensation and benefits.
- Understands, reviews, and assists with preparation of compensation and benefits program documentation, policies, and employee communications.
- Creates, modifies, and/or analyzes reports to fulfill reporting requests and data needs.
- Administers processes and changes in HRIS system, maximizing use of systems functionality and improving or automating processes where possible.
- Responsible to develop subject-matter expertise for administration using HR systems and tools and maximizes system functionality for efficiency and automation of processes. Works with vendors as needed.
- Assists with keeping all compensation and benefits programs, policies and procedures in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Maintains documentation and assists with audits and compliance requirements.
- Administers leaves of absence (LOA), including FMLA, short-term salary continuation, and long-term disability. Ensures leave programs and policies are compliant with the applicable federal and state employment laws.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years’ professional experience in Human Resources, Business, Finance/Accounting, analytics, reporting, systems, or other relevant experience; experience to include analysis, process improvement, and/or reporting.
- Or, equivalent military experience.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.