Human Resources (HR) Assistant
About the job
A company in the Non-Profit industry has a great opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant that is looking to take their career to the next level along a growing company. The ideal candidate would be ambitious and a self-starter. If you're highly-skilled and motivated, the company wants you to join their team! Known for its great work environment and culture, the candidate's role will consist of handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks while providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. Are you looking for employment opportunities in the Mirror Lake, New Hampshire area? This HR Assistant position, offered on a long-term contract / contract / contract / temporary basis, may be for you.
What you get to do every single day
- Assist in new employee on-boarding orientation planning
- Use the internet to inquire into potential customers
- Manage employee database records
- Be in charge of administrative and office responsibilities
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Capable in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Background working with Employee Assistance
- Experience with new employee orientation
- Adeptness in Administrative Policy
- Counseling Employees experience highly preferred
- Good understanding of employee engagement
- Practical knowledge of Hiring Processes
- Administrative Office experience preferred
- HRIS experience
- Earlier work involving Employee Benefit Plan
- Previous experience working with employee relations
- Employee Training experience highly valued
- Comprehension of Employee Turnover
- General familiarity with Conduct Interviews
- Experience with Administrative Proceedings
- Command of Human Resources (HR) Administration
- Strong familiarity with Human Services
- Demonstrated knowledge of Office Administration
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Approachable and appropriate demeanor when interacting with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing environment
- Past experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.