Recruiting Manager, The Source
About the job
The SOURCE team is re-defining how we engage and source technical talent at Amazon. As the talent landscape continues to evolve, we are paving the path to raise the bar on candidate engagement and retention.
As a leader, you will be at the forefront of attracting, engaging and retaining talent. This role will focus on leading a Centralized Technical Recruiting function to deliver a scalable, transparent and innovative recruiting pipeline. You will have the ability to work across WW Operations Technology teams to redefine internal customer partnership while leading a team that raises the bar on delivery.
This Recruiting Manager (RM) will manage a technical recruiting team (~6-9 direct reports). A successful RM candidate will effectively provide coaching to direct reports, contribute thought leadership, set benchmarks, analyze data/metrics, and understand how to prioritize to reach accelerated demand and incremental demand.
- Drive sourcing capability and delivery across a geographically dispersed team within North America to proactively build diverse technical candidate pools, leveraging all available talent channels.
- Partner with key business leaders, HR and TA stakeholders to determine future talent needs, set and drive enabling sourcing strategies. This requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels (both domestic US and internationally).
- Use strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends to identify opportunities, interventions, and initiatives for improvement.
- Lead and develop a high-performing team in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. In lieu of degree, additional years of hands-on experience may be substituted.
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience
- 3+ years direct people leadership experience
- Experience building, coaching and managing a technical recruiting team
- Experience managing large dispersed recruiting/sourcing teams
- Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
This role can be based in Seattle, Nashville or at one of our regional office locations. Virtual location may be considered.
- Experience managing senior staff
- Organized and pragmatic; thrives in a results oriented environment
- Skilled at partnering with stakeholders to build sourcing, assessment, and closing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A proven track record of growing, developing, and performance managing employees
- Experience supporting technical recruiting or managing technical recruiting teams with a focus on Software Development Engineering
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2060391
Your application has been successfully submitted.