Executive Recruiter - 100% remote opportunity!
About the job
If you are a Executive Recruiter with experience, please read on!
What's In It for You
- Work wherever you like (West Coast Candidates only - CA, OR, WA, AK + Idaho & Montana), remote or come into our office - we hire adults so just get the job done wherever you choose to be!
- We are a part of a publicly traded company with the budget & reach our competitors can't touch while maintaining a vibrant, start-up company culture
- Best-in-class tools, technology & partnerships which allow our recruiters to deliver talent before our competition
- Database with millions (yes, millions!) of top candidates in every industry imaginable
- Opportunity to expand outside of your region & work any vertical your heart desires!
- Come work with a leadership team that can walk-the-walk & help take your career to the next level!
- Entrepreneurial environment where you can build your own brand & make upwards of 6 figures year 1 + great prizes for top performers!
- Company-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k + match, ESPP)
What You Will Be Doing
- Full-desk, full-cycle recruiting for some of the best companies around
- Building a vibrant desk & business via email marketing, networking, cold-calling, LinkedIn (you get a LinkedIn recruiter seat day 1) or however else you want to bring the biz in!
- Getting world-class training from our training & development team and managers throughout the organization
- Recruiting the best talent around through our expansive network, tools & technology we use daily
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum of 1 year of Agency Recruiting experience & a bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant real-world experience
- Full-Desk Recruiting experience - i.e. picking up job orders, negotiating fees, speaking with & submitting candidates, closing candidates, etc.
- Cold Calling- Business Development / Lead Development
- B2B Sales is a big plus
- Applicant Tracking System
So, if you are a Executive Recruiter with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jason Kuna
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JK-1604738 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jason Kuna - Director of Recruiting - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.