*Grads Welcome* - Entry-Level Recruiter
About the job
Recruiter **No Experience Required**
COME JOIN OUR FAST-GROWING AND FUN TEAM IN NEW YORK!
We are seeking results-driven, entry level recruiters to join our growing team at Meet – a Recruitment Agency that focuses on the Life Sciences space. Our company has experienced exciting growth over the last year which has led to amazing success stories within the business! Come and join our expanding office in New York City!
About Meet Recruitment:
Meet is a global, Life Sciences focused recruitment company founded in London, with offices now in New York City, San Francisco, and Berlin. Our client’s range across the top Medical Device companies, to Pharma, Biotech and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) as well.
Here at Meet, we give everyone an opportunity to become a successful recruiter by offering the tools and training to succeed! What sets Meet apart from other recruitment agencies is our culture. Rather than focus on unrealistic targets and billings, our company has real values when it comes to treating our employees better than anyone in the industry, we did just win the gold medal for Investment in People!
Meets core values include: Positivity, Integrity, Creativity, Success and Quality.
What is Meet looking for within their Recruiters?
- Proactive in their search to identify quality candidates.
- Self-starter who has a proven track record of success in any environment.
- Ambition to succeed and are eager to learn with a can-do attitude.
- Strong interest in starting a career in sales and feels that they would flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Is self-motivated with the ability to naturally network and engage with people from various backgrounds.
Day to day responsibilities of a Meet Recruiter:
- Assist various hiring managers with their staffing needs while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide exceptional candidate experiences throughout the entire recruitment life cycle from the initial phone call to closing the offer.
- Liaise with our global clients and candidates as a representative of Meet.
- Draft and post job advertisements to appeal to top candidates.
- Become an expert in the life sciences space by reaching out to quality candidates and matching them to active positions.
- Utilize all recruitment platforms to identify top talent, i.e, LinkedIn Recruiter, cold calling, recruitment database, and job adverts.
- Perform tasks as assigned by the manager.
Benefits of working at Meet:
- Competitive base salary and an uncapped commission.
- Provided with a thorough training process and tools to succeed as a recruiter even with little to non, previous sales/recruitment experience.
- Fantastic incentives in which the company covers all expenses including monthly lunches to 5-star restaurants, company vacations, and days out to music festivals.
- The opportunity to be a part of a young, energetic, motivated team that will offer support throughout your career.
Excellent PTO package which includes the week off between
- Christmas and New Year’s along with your birthday off!
- Great work-life balance - we offer a hybrid model for all employees.
How to apply:
- Sounds like the role for you and are interested in taking next steps? Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.