Medical Device Recruiter- Remote
About the job
Looking to hire an experienced recruiter to join a world renowned Medical Device company!
If you are passionate about connecting with top talent and sharing innovative, growth-focused opportunities within a dynamic, global ophthalmic medical device and pharmaceutical market leader, the Recruiting opportunity is the right place for you!
- Full-time schedule, flexible (40 hours/week)
- Hourly compensation: dependent on experience and education
- 100% Remote
- Contract- 3+ month assignment
- MUST HAVE RECENT RECRUITING EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED!!**
- Partner with and provide proactive scientific sourcing support to Talent Acquisition team members.
- Establish relationships with key business leaders, peers, HR colleagues.
- Assist in building and leading recruiting strategies for a variety of roles within the organization to meet business needs timely.
- Build an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience by identifying and anticipating candidate needs, following issues to closure, and collaborating with partners to exceed expectations.
- Provide consultative guidance to and collaborate with Talent Acquisition team, Human Resources Business Partners and Hiring Team in terms of providing industry and market updates regarding candidate flow and pipelines.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 5 Years of full-life cycle or sourcing recruitment experience, within the medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industries
- Must have experience recruiting for scientific/technical roles
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build relationships with a wide variety of professionals through a consultative approach within the business, Human Resources, Recruiting, and other key partners.
- Experience with LinkedIn RPS and Indeed
- Ability to demonstrate effective ways to build talent pipelines and tactical research.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.