Human Resources (HR) Manager
Robert Half is working with growing business to find a talented Human Resources Manager. The HR Manager is responsible for overseeing personnel and daily operations of the human resources department. If you thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires the ability to balance multiple responsibilities, this may be the role for you.
- Lead all HR activities, communications, reports, requests and documents created and received by the team
- Create recruitment plans, interview schedules and evaluation standards in accordance with HR methodologies and labor laws
- Establish management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Be familiar with and implement applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conduct investigations, maintain records, and represent the organization at hearings
- Lead and define exit interviews and procedures
- Analyze reports provided by the HR team, team leaders and operations managers to determine employee performance and training needs
- Attend interdepartmental meetings with other managers
- Be in charge of human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Study compensation standards set by industry and governing bodies in order to create salary structures and administer employee benefits
- Support employees such that they follow all policies and procedures
- Grow the organization's human resources department by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Keep historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records
Your application has been successfully submitted.